Sarah Otten is a highly successful Senior Leader in the Biotech & Pharmaceutical Industry and I had the honour and pleasure to interview her in May 2020.
During the interview Sarah gave an honest & inspiring account of the challenges she’s overcome, the leader she’s become and some excellent advice to help us all step into who we aspire to be.
There is a series of 12 short videos Video
How do you overcome fear?
- Reject the voice that says you can’t do it.
- Faith is fear under control
- Faith is controlling our fear and not letting fear take you down
- Whenever I’m afraid I think that faith moves us forward and fear holds us back
- Fear is not reality – Your mind thinks of things that are not real
- Train yourself to not listen to the doubt or fear.
- If you listen to the fear voice you will not step out
- Make a choice to listen to the voice of faith and hope
- If I feel afraid I step into it. EVERY TIME
- Listen to the quiet voice that says ‘YOU CAN’ and train your voice to hear it
- Train yourself to look for it and remind yourself of who you are
- When the voice in your head is not loud enough never discount the value of others to build you up and encourage you when you fall down
If you’ve found this useful and you’d like to keep in touch with new videos please subscribe to my YouTube account
Copyright Feel Good Leadership 2020 ©