Jenny Rossiter – The Power of Emotional Resilience
What we can do for ourselves and others is to get into a settled, calm and at ease state. Do whatever you can do to be settled and calm. When we are calm and settled we can help others feel settled and calm too.
What to do:
- Keeping connected and feeling safe
- Helping others feel safe and settled
- Caring for yourself and others
- Getting into an ‘ease state’
- Walking away and taking time out
- Look after your nervous system
- Listen and be kind
- Make time for people
- Get socially engaged
- Notice in others
- Have conversations
- Spot signs and symptoms in others and genuinely offer in a kind way, are you ok?
- Be careful about what you say and the way you say it.
- Letting people know that you care
What not to do:
- Do not judge or expose someone
- Label or diagnose ‘how they might be feeling’
If you’ve found this useful and you’d like to keep in touch with new videos please subscribe to my YouTube account
Copyright Feel Good Leadership 2020 ©