Technique 3 – Get the endorphin effect
- Get some exercise – movement and physical activity, a brisk walk or movement
- A pleasurable thought or act – think of something pleasurable and you don’t even need to do it!
- A kind focus on yourself that creates a feeling of ease
- Take a rest – allow yourself to rest, a sit or a nap can trigger the 4 happy hormones
- Connect with nature – sitting outside can trigger the happy hormones
What are the benefits?
We relax, we feel positive and optimistic, we feel more able to handle challenges and we stand a greater chance of remaining connected and not falling back into isolation and separation
- What activity can could you try that will increase your happy hormones?
If you’ve found this useful and you’d like to keep in touch with new videos please subscribe to my YouTube account
Copyright Feel Good Leadership 2020 ©