Sarah Otten is a highly successful Senior Leader in the Biotech & Pharmaceutical Industry and I had the honour and pleasure to interview her in May 2020.
During the interview Sarah gave an honest & inspiring account of the challenges she’s overcome, the leader she’s become and some excellent advice to help us all step into who we aspire to be.
There is a series of 12 short videos
What advice would you give your younger self?
- Don’t ever let anyone tell you, you can’t do it
- If you have an opportunity jump on it
- Don’t judge yourself
- Know you are not the smartest person in the room
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help even if you don’t know that person, pick up the phone
- Build a network
- Be resourceful
- Be clear about what’s important to you
- Always plan and if the plan goes to pot, keep fighting, try a different way.
- Don’t be defeated
- Everything has a solution – keep fighting for it
- Always get up
- Your worse failure is often your best success
- You don’t know that if you don’t GET UP
- If you need to try 6 or 7 times do it
- If you need a hand reach out
- The only thing holding you back is you
If you’ve found this useful and you’d like to keep in touch with new videos please subscribe to my YouTube account
Copyright Feel Good Leadership 2020 ©