I’m so grateful to Sarah Otten who has openly shared her wisdom and insights on leadership & life in this wonderful series of 12 short video clips.
Sarah is a highly successful Senior Leader in the Biotech & Pharmaceutical Industry and is one of the most inspiring leaders I know.
In this short video clip Sarah shares some incredible insights on what it has taken her to step into the role of VP?
1. Leaders saw my raw talent and invested in me, when I couldn’t see it in myself
2. You need a strong sense of your passions and have a strong vision
3. Be persistent about pursuing new opportunities
4. I realised the only person that was stopping me was me
5. I had to fight for it
6. Stray true to you because you attract more bees to honey than vinegar
7. Don’t compromise yourself and do things you don’t believe in
8. Be a leader that builds people up and helps them to become the leader they want to be
*If you would like to see the rest of the series and other videos/content, please go to https://www.feelgoodleadership.co.uk/…
Copyright Feel Good Leadership 2020 ©