1:1 Leadership Coaching Programmes
Our unique 1:1 leadership coaching programmes unlock the full potential and power of leaders in the workplace.
We are extremely proud of our pioneering eclectic approach and passionate team of coaches who have the confidence and competence to help with the most complex organisational and leadership issues. We help leaders unlock their key to success through their own untapped talent and strength.
Our 1:1 leadership coaching programmes have an individual and accountable client-focused approach because when individuals grow and thrive so do the organisations they work in.
- We provide a psychologically safe environment
We are known for the safe environment we provide, where you can share whatever you like and anything that is bothering you.
- We are highly qualified
We use a wide range of psychological approaches, methodologies and models that enable us to work with the most difficult leadership and organisational issues.
- We match the best coach for you
We match your needs with a specialist coach’s skills and approach. An initial meeting with Jenny Rossiter, the Founder of Feel Good Leadership will establish which coach is the best fit for you.
- Check-in – Trust is built in a psychologically safe space & leaders feel at ease & uncover their true selves
- Leadership Space- A confidential space to share with no blame or shame
- Dealing with tough & complex business issues – We use a systemic lens to breakthrough repetitive problems and release blocks
- The courage to see our wisdom – By daring to discover, we uncover blind spots and see the elephant in the room
Why use Feel Good Leadership for 1:1 Leadership Coaching?
- We provide a safe environment for open discussion where nothing is “off-limits”.
- We connect and dig deep into the dramas and dynamics of the workplace family which – like all families – experience the same stresses and problems.
- We apply a systemic lens to deal with tough and complex strategic and organizational issues
- We use a blend of check-in, questions & validation – weaving together personal and professional stories with an evidence-based understanding
- We leave people with a connected experience and a toolkit of practical skills to take away
- We use cutting-edge methodologies linking the human experience and science-based performance techniques, leaving people with high-performance skills and techniques delivered in a principled way.
Who is it for?
Whether you want an inspiring and bespoke 1:1 leadership coaching programme, or additional coaching as part of a larger Team Leadership programme, you’ll notice from the outset that Feel Good Leadership take a refreshingly unique approach.
- Quickly breaking down barriers and gaining deep insights to understand your business.
- From decades of experience we know when it comes to the wellbeing of high-performing leaders, there is no one size fits all.
- Our programmes are co-designed with you, pulling together tried and tested elements and modules based on leading neuroscience and research.
Feel Good Leadership Model
What Our Clients Say
Whether it’s a coaching programme for an individual leader or a large team, we always understand what success means for you and help you deliver it.
Jen was quickly able to discern my talents and the value that both the organisation and my colleagues garnered from working with me. Based on her insights she became my reflection pool.
She was my objectivity when I was emotional, my coach when I faced mountains, and my cheerleader when I scaled them. Jen encouraged me to identify with my capabilities and stand confidently in my rightful place.
Today, because of Jen, I know more about who I am, what matters most to me, where my boundaries are and how to enforce them, and above all how extremely talented I am.Sarah Otten
The term expert is used far too often, but for Jenny and the team it truly applies. Feel Good Leadership delivered an exceptional training course based on Emotional Intelligence (EQ) for our team, facilitating an environment that enabled open and honest discussion and thought provoking comment.Mark Britton
Often dealing in sensitive information and feedback, Jenny has proved to be a true expert in her field and her integrity is absolutely beyond question.Chris Wilkinson
Working with Jenny and Feel Good Leadership has reminded me how to be human again. Their coaching has created a shift in my positive thinking, which has not only helped me at work, but also in my personal life and wellbeing.Emma Howells