1:1 Leadership Coaching Programmes
Our unique 1:1 coaching programmes unlock the full potential and power of leaders in the workplace.
We are extremely proud of our pioneering eclectic approach and passionate team of coaches who have the confidence and competence to help with the most complex organisational and leadership issues. We help leaders unlock their key to success through their own untapped talent and strength.
Our 1:1 coaching programmes have an individual and accountable client focused approach because when individuals grow and thrive so do the organisations they work in.
- We provide a safe environment
We are known for the safe environment we provide, where you can share whatever you like and anything that is bothering you.
- We are highly qualified
We use a wide range of psychological approaches, methodologies and models that enable us to work with the most difficult leadership and organisational issues.
- We match the best coach for you
We match your needs with a specialist coach’s skills and approach. An initial meeting with a Feel Good Leadership Expert will establish which coach is the best fit for you.
Feel Good Leadership Model
How we run our programmes
Our 1:1 coaching programmes are tailored to your needs and requirements, and typically include the following elements:
. Measurement & alignment – We help you achieve the results you want, with measurement at the heart of our programmes.
- We contract, set expectations and agree on how we will measure success.
- Examples of our comprehensive development and success measures include:
- Performance and commercial measures in line with company and role purpose.
- 360 Emotional Intelligence psychometric assessment to benchmark and measure individual and team performance, including: Self-Awareness, Social Awareness, Self-Management and Relationship Management.
. 1:1 Coaching – We provide comprehensive and flexible coaching programmes, typically 6-12 months in duration, which provide dedicated time and support to meet your needs and challenges.
- We match the ‘best fit’ coach based on your needs.
- Coaching sessions can be either online or face to face – 80% of our coaching is online and hugely successful.
- Monthly sessions of 60-90 minutes
- We provide deep level strategic coaching face to face over 3-4 hours to work on more complex organisational leadership issues
. Evaluate – Our 1:1 coaching programmes are reviewed on a regular basis and evaluated upon completion to measure success and provide valuable feedback to support your ongoing development.
- Review & evaluate learnings against benchmark success measures.
- 360 Emotional Intelligence psychometric assessment and review (optional).
- Feedback session and reporting to discuss outcomes, celebrate successes and shape further development.
Example sessions topics:
> Achieving Authenticity
> Growing & Expanding as a Leader
> Self-reflection & Review
> Well-being & Vitality
> Strengths & Aspirations
> Organisational Dynamics
> Understanding Others
Why Feel Good Leadership ?
Whether you want an inspiring and bespoke 1:1 coaching programme, or additional coaching as part of a larger Team Leadership programme, you’ll notice from the outset that Feel Good Leadership take a refreshingly unique approach.
Quickly breaking down barriers and gaining deep insights to understand your business. From decades of experience we know when it comes to the wellbeing of high-performing leaders, there is no one size fits all.
Our programmes are co-designed with you, pulling together tried and tested elements and modules based on leading neuroscience and research.
What Our Clients Say
Whether it’s a coaching programme for an individual leader or a large team, we always understand what success means for you and help you deliver it.
Jen was quickly able to discern my talents and the value that both the organisation and my colleagues garnered from working with me. Based on her insights she became my reflection pool.
She was my objectivity when I was emotional, my coach when I faced mountains, and my cheerleader when I scaled them. Jen encouraged me to identify with my capabilities and stand confidently in my rightful place.
Today, because of Jen, I know more about who I am, what matters most to me, where my boundaries are and how to enforce them, and above all how extremely talented I am.Sarah Otten
The term expert is used far too often, but for Jenny and the team it truly applies. Feel Good Leadership delivered an exceptional training course based on Emotional Intelligence (EQ) for our team, facilitating an environment that enabled open and honest discussion and thought provoking comment.Mark Britton
Often dealing in sensitive information and feedback, Jenny has proved to be a true expert in her field and her integrity is absolutely beyond question.Chris Wilkinson
Working with Jenny and Feel Good Leadership has reminded me how to be human again. Their coaching has created a shift in my positive thinking, which has not only helped me at work, but also in my personal life and wellbeing.Emma Howells