The Freedom Bus Roadshow embarks January 2022 and Jenny Rossiter will be travelling around the UK and Internationally online, sharing her life & leadership lessons from her recently published book “The Freedom Bus”.
Jenny combines her heart-warming story with her professional expertise, calling on her experience as a psychiatric nurse and lessons from corporate life, while drawing parallels as a single mother and successful business owner.
My Story: Rejection to Acceptance
As an adoptee, she unveils her story from rejection to acceptance and how her midlife questioning empowered her to be her true self and how she found a version of herself she didn’t know existed.
As a business owner and being her own boss, she talks of the sacrifices of working life and consequences of success. Sharing what it takes to break the cycle – A Dog, a Man, and a Camper Van.
All Aboard the Freedom Bus
As a corporate leadership coach with over 30 years of helping people solve their personal and professional issues, Jenny gives a heartfelt account of the drama and dynamics of the workplace family with practical tips and coaching techniques on how to resolve them.
As she unlocks the Road to Freedom, we shake off the shackles of the past and embrace the future.
Jenny’s Magic Formula On Living The Dream
Jenny will be attending conferences and workplace events to share her magic formula on living the dream and achieving extraordinary things.
She combines her unique facilitation and intimate interviewing to provide a safe environment where nothing is “off limits” – as people connect with themselves, they connect with each other.
- If your business needs to set some goals and get the whole company behind them – Jenny is the person to inspire you.
- If you are a corporate organisation seeking a change of culture or shift of behaviour – Jenny explains how self-discovery is the key to a completely new way of working.
- If you want to build trust in a team or re-establish engagement – Jenny reveals how to spread compassion and facilitate real conversations.
- If you want to resolve conflict or break out of silo working– Jenny gives tips on how to communicate and start smiling.
- If you have a particularly challenging problem to work out as a collective – Jenny’s gentle-yet-firm approach asks the right questions to uncover innovations.
Journey of Self Discovery
Jenny takes you through a journey of self-discovery to uncover who you are and find the courage to be someone new.
By the end of a session with Jenny, you will be ready to stand up for who you are and step into what you are about to become. You will leave with a completely different view and new choices to make.
Everyone attending Jenny’s facilitated discussions or speaking events leave with three things:
- A DECISION to change a habit
- A GOAL to do something different
- A COMMITMENT to follow through